Sunday, June 10, 2012

May 2012

Here's an update on our little family~

Billy will start working at a new store in a couple months, so right now he's been floating around helping other stores. 

I started working as a CNA/ BHPP (Behavioral Health Para Professional) at a Behavioral Health Home in March. I love it! It's a change of pace and I like learning how to deal with different behaviors and issues that people have. I also get to administer meds to my residents, so another learning opportunity. I usually work 16-24 hours a week, and then also stay home with the kiddos. I am blessed to be able to do both, and the kiddos love hanging out with their grandparents when we are at work. I am also blessed to have such loving people in my life that care so much for my babies. I STILL need to go down to the community college and apply to the nursing program. I have been slacking in doing so, but I will definitely get it done in the next month. 

Jackson has had such a boom in his vocabulary. He has started speaking in sentences, and he also loves to repeat words. He has such a personality. He loves his baby sister and loves interacting with her and making her giggle. He loves to be outside, playing with Marlie, snacks, helping Daddy with the yard and his jeep, and basically anything that involves being with Daddy. He also loves the pool, and for the past few weeks loves swimming with his floaties in the pool. He also went down the slide all by himself! He also has quite the attitude at times. He gets easily frustrated when we can't understand what he is saying, or when he is told 'no'. Boys will be boys. 

Ellie. What can I say about this little girl, besides the fact that I love her soooooooooooooo much. She is my baby girl, my little miracle. She is such a happy girl, especially when she's being held and/or nursing. Sometimes she likes to swing, or sit in her bumbo, or play in her jumperoo. I love her smiles, and she is so stinking cute! She has started teething and tried sweet potatoes for the first time the other day (loved them!). She has been through alot so far in her 5 months, but she is such a trooper and I just love having her in our family.






No comments:

Post a Comment